416 E. Maumee Street, Angola, IN 46703
Hospital: (260) 665-2141 | Fax: (260) 665-2879
Occupational Health Services
Cameron Hospital offers a variety of occupational health and wellness services designed to provide local employers with comprehensive workplace medical care for their employees, while helping them minimize the costs, hassles and disruption associated with managing that aspect of their business.
Cameron's occupational health services are backed by the staff and resources of Cameron Hospital including 24-hour emergency room care, Rehabilitation Services and Community Health.
These services include, but are not limited to:
* Rehabilitation services including work site assessment, ergonomic training and Functional Capacity
* Pulmonary Functioning Testing
* Sleep apnea testing and treatment
* OSHA compliant CPR, First Aid AED and Bloodborne Pathogens training.
* Health risk assessment and employee health screenings.
* On-site vaccination programs
* Pre-employment physicals
* DOT physical performed by certified providers
* Drug screens including DOT, non-DOT and Rapid testing
* Breath alcohol, DOT and non-DOT by certified breath alcohol technicians
* OSHA compliant audio testing
* Evaluation and treatment of work injury with restricted work duty management
* Spirometry testing
Other programs may be custom tailored to fit your needs. For more information on all available industrial services, please contact Occupation Health by calling 260-667-5613 or fax at 260-667-5630.